Family Self-Defense Seminar!
Come as a family and join Evolve for two hours of beginner-friendly, fun-focused training where parents and kids can learn valuable skills together in a safe and fun environment. You and your family will be trained in easy to learn self-defense techniques and tactics, interspersed with exciting games and drills to build those reactions and principles into the muscle memory.
Each event will train skill sets in the areas of physical, emotional, and psychological preparedness. We will give you the tools not only for that day, but the game plan for developing these skills when you go home.
Topics covered include:
- Being a 'Hard Target' – Whether bully or predator, being the one they don't want to mess with.
- Situational Awareness – How to assess real or potential conflicts and danger, and how to respond.
- Defending Yourself – If it comes to this, how do you plan to respond?
- Striking – Getting good at causing damage when the situation arises.
- Self Defense - Skills and techniques best to use, even against stronger, bigger opponents.
- Third Party Scenarios – How to help others when they are targeted.
- Bully Scenarios
- Predator Scenarios
This training is open for one or both parents and their child or children, ages 6 and up. At least one parent must attend with their child or children.
Sign Up Below!
Email Contact@EvolveSelfDefense.com For Questions